Wanting to burn fat is a good goal but little numbers of people know the secret to weight loss. The human body has been designed as such that there has to be a balance in all the activities of life. Any imbalance in this respect can lead to havoc in the form of cancers and
Every affiliate marketer wants to increase their affiliate income. This is the amount of money that they earn in commissions by selling other peoples’ products and services. A good affiliate marketer may be able to find great products but will always be on the look out for new and unique ways to promote and sell
Bodybuilding is a long process of trial and error. It can be frustrating if you don’t see any results after months of training. Here are 25 tips to help you get the most out of your training.
1. Before starting your bodybuilding program, measure your waist, arms, chest, thighs, etc. You can assess your progress by looking back to this measurement later in your bodybuilding program.
2. Train all muscle groups including leg muscles. Although your upper body is the part you want to show off, you can gain many benefits from training your legs. Building your lower body part will significantly boost your testosterone which can help you gain more overall muscle mass.
3. Remember that it is going to be very difficult to have low body fat percentage while you are bulking. Bulking is a popular term among bodybuilders which describes the diet and workout program to increase muscle mass.
4. Keep training your abdominal muscles during bulking period. They will show up after cutting down.
5. It is almost impossible to bulk up and lose fat simultaneously.
6. Don’t set unrealistic goals like gaining 20 pounds of lean muscle mass in a couple months. One or even half a pound of extra mass a week is great enough.
7. Find out what your body type is to determine your diet strategy.
8. Generally we need 18 calorie per pound of body weight.
9. It is recommended that the ratio of protein, carbs, and fat is 40%: 40%: 20%. However, you can change the ratio based on your need.
10. Choose low GI complex carbohydrates like brown rice over high GI carbohydrates like sugar.
11. Drink more water to keep you hydrated.
12. If your body type is ectomorph, it is better that you eat as much as possible and see your progress in the mirror periodically. If you gain too much fat you can reduce your fat and carbohydrate intake.
13. Train each muscle group once a week intensively but don’t train it for more than one hour.
14. Forty five to fifty five minutes of weight training session is the most recommended duration. Train for any longer than 55 minutes will trigger catabolism.
15. Even if you don’t feel any muscle soreness one day after training your muscle, it still needs minimally 24 hours to recover.
16. You don’t build muscle at the gym. The process of building muscle takes place when you are at rest. Give yourself enough rest time to recover.
17. Don’t force yourself to train too hard. The keys to building muscle are train, eat, and rest.
18. Take a week off once in 8 weeks and train with a new workout routine after the break.
19. Don’t forget to warm up and stretch your muscle before getting into the core workout to prevent injury.
20. After 2-3 sets of warming up, go heavy for a few sets to failure.
21. Rest for no more than 120 seconds between sets.
22. Watch your movement, don’t cheat. Get a spotter to help you do forced sets but don’t cheat.
23. Start with compound exercises and end it with isolation exercises.
24. Keep track of your fitness progress.
25. Never Give Up!
Your legs are one of those things that most people seem to neglect when they’re in the gym. People like to come in and bench press and bicep curl until their arms fall off, but no one wants to go near the squat machine.Yet, in my experience, if you’re really serious about putting on weight, leg exercises are key to your success.Why? Because your legs are larger muscles. So by building them, you put on much more muscle faster, also known as weight. Lifting with your legs also releases a greater level of growth hormone into your system which will benefit all the other muscles you are trying to build.
So with that being said, let’s get down to the three best bodybuilding exercises for your legs.
1. The Classic – Squats
It’s imperative that you do this exercise correctly or you can really hurt yourself. Start off with light weight even if you can do a lot more. This is necessary to build the neural pathways in your brain, but also to master the form. Practice makes perfect so when you load the bar up you won’t have to worry about it.
- Keep your chest up and your face up – don’t bend over or look down
- Stick your butt out as you go down and keep your back straight
- There should be a 90 degree angle at your ankles and at your knees in the down position – don’t let your knees move forward over your toes…this is wrong
- Push through your heels – not your toes – on the up motion
Squats are great because they are a compound exercise. They incorporate your hams, quads, glutes, abs and back. When all of these muscles come into play, you’re sure to put on tons of lean muscle.
2. Front or Reverse Lunges
Lunges are another great workout that people overlook. I’ve been doing them for just about every sport I’ve been in and for good reason. They simulate the natural walking motion which means they work naturally with your body so it’ll be easier to put on muscle. It’s also a compound exercise which hits all the muscles in the leg separately but intensely.
- Start with a barbell on your shoulders or with dumbells in your hands at a standing position
- Step forward and kneel until your ankle and knees form a 90 degree angle
- Keep your chest and head up
- Don’t let your back knee touch the ground
- Stand up and repeat with the other leg forward
3. Leg Press
This is one of my favorites because it takes the stress off of my back and lets my legs do all the work. I’ve pressed well over 1000 lbs before so it’s also a big morale booster. But like many machines in the gym, it can lead to bad form as I see so many people doing.
- Begin with your feet shoulder width apart on the platform
- Release the safety clamp
- Lower the weight until your ankles and knees form a 90 degree angle – your knees should be almost to your chest
- Pause for a second and press back into position
- DO NOT lock your knees out
There are three of the best bodybuilding exercises for your legs that I include in my workout when I want to do a major overhaul on my legs and they work great. Other leg exercises include:
- Box Squats
- Split Lunge Jumps
- Calve Raises
These are great and I’m sure you can think of others. So next time you’re in the gym, don’t forget about your legs. You don’t want to end up looking like one of those upside down pyramids! Good luck and Happy Lifting!
Thanks for watching the collection of our Leggings. Hence, let’s find out about the trendy functional leggings you should invest in for accentuating your fitness clothing style this year. See a collection of our wears and leggings! They are suitable for use as sports leggings, outings and casual wears. See this particular flattery mind blowing
Anyone who in all likelihood desires to stay match and high-quality ought to allocate some part of a day by day schedule for workout functions. It is typically early inside the morning that a health freak loves to get concerned in an severe exercising. Now, amidst the workout options in hand cycling is an
The blessings and makes use of of resistance bands are multitude. They are to be had in various sizes, tensions, colours, strengths and styles in order that they can be used in line with requirements. Exercise bands can be incorporated into extraordinary physical games without needing to worry approximately power. They are effective in working